GameDatabaseClub

Club

Ariah Park-Mirool

Honour Board
Status:Non-Current
Website:
Facebook:
Address: Wellman Street Ariah Park 2665
Gallery:https://www.nswfootballhistory.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Logo-Ariah-Park.jpg
Description:The club was formed in 1953 with the amalgamation of Ariah Park and the nearby club of Mirool. The previous year both clubs failed to function following a 1952 dispute regarding associations:

Club Personel

Ellis Graham Noack Player
Ian James Williams Assistant coach

Images